"manisnya sebuah PERHUBUNGAN akan terpancar daripada manisnya IMAN, bukan kerana aliran darah tetapi dipateri kerana ALLAH. mampu MEMAAFKAN keterlanjuran dan bersabar dengan kerenah insan. menegur dengan penuh kasih kerana tidak mahu terpisah di hari PEMBALASAN, berdoalah pada ALLAH agar mengikat tali ini seeratnya.."
-mku-

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Happy for the Surprise!!

..in the name of Allah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim..

A friend of mine came yesterday. All the way from Cairo. I wasn't know that she will come until she text me asking for direction because she was already somewhere near Mansoura. And I was like WHAT?? A little bit of shock actually. But I'm glad that she's coming and I guess that is just what we need. Maybe. But then I realize, surely it wasn't easy for her to come here all the way from Cairo just to go back the next morning and run for the classess awaits.

Yes, the last days was memorable and missed but today is today. Never gonna be yesterday or tomorrow. What we are now are the consequence of the yesterday and what we are today will be the reason for us tomorrow. And I do have the feel to get what I used to have back but the reality is it won't. So I just make up my mind and persuade my heart that you can't have everything that you want the way you want it but you can have what it is and try to make it the way you want it. And you are a grown up girl, you surely know well that you are no longer a child to ask for these and that.

I stood up and think. Sometimes we need what we want but wasn't it'll be really mean asking for these and that? I feel guilty of what I asked before but I feel happy of what I get now. I just hope that by these I'll be even tougher and firm to stand on my own basis. Thank you, it's much appreciated and hope that it will not bother you much. Smile.


No comments: