"manisnya sebuah PERHUBUNGAN akan terpancar daripada manisnya IMAN, bukan kerana aliran darah tetapi dipateri kerana ALLAH. mampu MEMAAFKAN keterlanjuran dan bersabar dengan kerenah insan. menegur dengan penuh kasih kerana tidak mahu terpisah di hari PEMBALASAN, berdoalah pada ALLAH agar mengikat tali ini seeratnya.."
-mku-

Sunday, October 25, 2009

What I've Done

..In The Name of Allah, The Most Gracious and Merciful..

with His kindness i'm begging You for Your forgiveness..
oo Lord! please forgive me of what i've done..
i've hurt so many people in return of their kindness..
i made them cry..
i made them dissapoint..
i made them everything a loser does..
please forgive me Lord..please forgive me..

i hurt them so much especially my mom..
she's been everything to me..
she's an inspiration to me..
but yet,, i hurt her..i hurt her with what i've done..
i saw how she fits in the society..
how she is as a wife..
how she is as an editor..
how she is as a friend..
how she is as a mother..
she's given me everything and i dissapoint her again and again and again..
forgive me mom..forgive me..

i promise u to not to be as i used to be..
i promise u to not to dissapoint u as i used to..
i promise u to be a new me n make u proud..

"mom,,
i've loved u forever,
in lifetimes before,
and i promise u never,
would u hurt anymore..
i gave u my word,
i gave u my heart,
this is a battle for me to won,
this i promise u..this i promise u.."

oo Lord!please answer my prayer..
and please guide me in the right path..
please don't make me break my promise..
and please thaught me and help me fulfill it..
amiinn..

mom,
though u'll never know what i said here,
this is my confession..
hope Lord tells u how i feel in regret..
i love u mom..love u so much i can't say..

p/s what i've done seem silly but what i've done is a thaught from the almighty Allah..

2 comments:

Raudhah said...

shill..ana uhibbuki kaman..

dont be sad..

Sesungguhnya dalam kesulitan beserta kemudahan (94:5)

Naas Yusof said...

uhibukki anti kaman awi2..
sy suke gune tag line kawan sy sorg ni 'kembali senyum' :)
insyaAllah (2:286)